Information on Rhino for script writers and embedders.
- Rhino license information.
- Requirements and limitations
- What you must have to run Rhino; what Rhino cannot do.
- Downloads archive
- Includes release notes for Rhino releases
- Details on the various optimization levels.
- Answers to frequently asked questions about Rhino.
- Rhino history
- History of the beast.
- Scripting Java
- How to use Rhino to script Java classes.
- Performance Hints
- Rhino Shell
- Interactive or batch execution of scripts.
- Debugging scripts running in Rhino.
- Compiling scripts into Java class files.
- Running the Rhino tests
- Embedding tutorial
- A short tutorial on how to embed Rhino into your application.
- API Javadoc Reference (Link broken? Try this at Jarvana.)
- An annotated outline of the programming interface to Rhino (tip only).
- Scopes and Contexts
- Describes how to use scopes and contexts for the best performance and flexibility, with an eye toward multithreaded environments.
- Small Footprint
- Hints for those interested in small-footprint embeddings.
- Using Rhino with Bean Scripting Framework (BSF)
- How to use Rhino with apps that support BSF (Bean Scripting Framework) from the Apache Jakarta project.
- Scripting Languages for Java (Link Broken? Try this at http://archive.is/SsVXq )
- An article comparing and contrasting Rhino and Jython.
Interested in contributing to Rhino? Check out the Rhino Wish List.