FC_SetOperationState - restore the cryptographic operation state of a session.
CK_RV FC_SetOperationState( CK_SESSION_HANDLE hSession, CK_BYTE_PTR pOperationState, CK_ULONG ulOperationStateLen, CK_OBJECT_HANDLE hEncryptionKey, CK_OBJECT_HANDLE hAuthenticationKey );
- [in] handle of the open session.
- [in] pointer to a byte array containing the operation state.
- [in] contains the total length (in bytes) of the operation state.
- [in] handle of the encryption or decryption key to be used in in a stored session or zero if no key is needed.
- [in] handle of the authentication key to be used in the stored session or zero if none is needed.
FC_SetOperationState restores the cryptographic operations state of a session from an array of bytes obtained with
FC_GetOperationState. This function only works for digest operations for now. Therefore, a user may call
FC_SetOperationState without logging into the token (to assume the NSS User role).