FC_DeriveKey - derive a key from a base key
CK_RV FC_DeriveKey( CK_SESSION_HANDLE hSession, CK_MECHANISM_PTR pMechanism, CK_OBJECT_HANDLE hBaseKey, CK_ATTRIBUTE_PTR pTemplate, CK_ULONG usAttributeCount, CK_OBJECT_HANDLE_PTR phKey );
- [in] session handle.
- [in] pointer to the mechanism to use.
- [in] handle of the base key.
- [in] pointer to the wrapped key.
- [in] pointer to the list of attributes for the new key.
- [in] number of attributes in the template.
- [out] pointer to the location to receive the handle of the new key.
FC_DeriveKey derives (decrypts) a key and creates a new key object.
A user must log into the token (to assume the NSS User role) before calling