New NSS Sample Code
This collection of sample code demonstrates how NSS can be used for cryptographic operations, certificate handling, SSL, etc. It also demonstrates some best practices in the application of cryptography.
These new examples are a work in progress. See https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=490238
How to download the samples:
hg clone https://hg.mozilla.org/projects/nss; cd nss; hg update SAMPLES_BRANCH
- Sample Code 1: Hashing
- Sample Code 2: Init NSS database
- Sample Code 3: Encrypt/Decrypt and Mac Using Token
- Sample Code 4: Encrypt/Decrypt and Mac Using Session Objects
- Sample Code 5: Encrypt/Decrypt/MAC Output Public Key as a CSR
- Sample Code 6: Encrypt/Decrypt/MAC Generating a PKCS#11 CSR
Common code used by these samples:
Thanks are due to Shailendra Jain, Mozilla Community member, who is the principal author of these samples.