NSS 3.61 release notes
The NSS team released Network Security Services (NSS) 3.61 on 22 January 2021, which is a minor release.
The HG tag is NSS_3_61_RTM. NSS 3.61 requires NSPR 4.29 or newer.
NSS 3.61 source distributions are available on ftp.mozilla.org for secure HTTPS download:
Other releases are available in NSS Releases.
- Bug 1682071 - Fix issue with IKE Quick mode deriving incorrect key values under certain conditions.
- Bug 1684300 - Fix default PBE iteration count when NSS is compiled with NSS_DISABLE_DBM.
- Bug 1651411 - Improve constant-timeness in RSA operations.
- Bug 1677207 - Upgrade Google Test version to latest release.
- Bug 1654332 - Add aarch64-make target to nss-try.
This Bugzilla query returns all the bugs fixed in NSS 3.61:
NSS 3.61 shared libraries are backwards-compatible with all older NSS 3.x shared libraries. A program linked with older NSS 3.x shared libraries will work with NSS 3.61 shared libraries without recompiling or relinking. Furthermore, applications that restrict their use of NSS APIs to the functions listed in NSS Public Functions will remain compatible with future versions of the NSS shared libraries.
Bugs discovered should be reported by filing a bug report on bugzilla.mozilla.org (product NSS).