The Mozilla MathML project is Mozilla's project to build and enhance MathML support within Firefox and other Mozilla-based applications. For a quick overview, see the slides for the innovation fairs at Mozilla Summit 2013.
- Status of each tag
- Result of the MathML 3 Testsuite
- Unofficial nightly builds with MathML patches applied (maintained by Bill Gianopoulos)
- More updates and archived content
- View Mozilla forums...
- IRC channel
- Wiki used by contributors - check out the latest developments and help us improving MathML in Mozilla.
- Installing fonts for Mozilla's MathML engine
- MathML Version 3.0 - W3C Recommendation, 21 October 2010
- W3C MathML Test Suite - Designed to check the implementation of each element one attribute (or built-in rendering behavior) at a time in a fairly thorough manner.
- MathML in Mozilla Developer Network
- MathML Accessibility in Mozilla
Sample MathML Documents
- MathML Start Page - with translations in different languages ( Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, Thai)
- MathML Basics - Document tailored to display correctly with just the Symbol font that is pre-installed by default on most OS configurations.
- MathML Torture Test - Comparative testing of MathML rendering against TeX.
- Demo of some MathML tags: mfrac, mo, mtable, mspace, mmultiscripts, msqrt-mroot.
- MathML Extras - Technology demonstration of some interesting upshots from building natively upon the browser environment.
- Various MathML Tests - These pages were imported from
- Blog with comments that include MathML.
Create MathML Documents
Original Document Information
- Author(s): Roger B. Sidje
- Other Contributors: Frédéric Wang
- Last Updated Date: April 4, 2010
- Copyright Information: Portions of this content are © 1999–2010 by individual mozilla.org contributors; content available under a Creative Commons license | Details.