Debugging a project as large as Mozilla can be a daunting task. Articles you'll find here will clue you in to the helpful hints and techniques developed over the years.
- Debugging memory leaks
- Learn about tools and techniques that will help you debug memory leaks.
- Building Firefox with debug symbols
- How to build Firefox with debug symbols enabled, to help with debugging.
- Debugging a hang on Mac OS X
- Helpful tips for debugging hangs on Mac OS X.
Frequently asked questions
- Debugging Mozilla on Windows FAQ
- Questions (and answers) about debugging Mozilla on Windows.
- Debugging Mozilla on Mac OS X
- Questions (and answers) about debugging Mozilla on Mac OS X.
- Debugging Mozilla on Linux
- Questions (and answers) about debugging Mozilla on Linux.
Debugging specific technologies
- Debugging a XULRunner application
- Tips and suggestions that will help you debug your XULRunner based application.
- Debugging frame reflow
- Learn how to debug frame reflow.
- Debugging table reflow
- Learn how to debug table reflow.