getKnownNetworks method is used to retrieve the whole list of WiFi networks the device knows, regardless if they are available or not in the area surrounding the device. A known network is any network the device previously associated with by using the
var request = navigator.mozWifiManager.getKnownNetworks();
- A string representing the ssid of the network.
- A string representing the bssid of the network.
- An array of strings representing the special abilities of the network (currently, only
- An array of strings representing the security model of the network (currently supports
- A number indicating the absolute strength of the signal in dBm.
- A number in the range [0,100] indicating the relative strength of the signal.
- A boolean indicating if the device is connected to that network.
- A boolean indicating if the network is already known by the device (it has been used already).
Not part of any specification.