This article needs a technical review. How you can help.
adr property is a list of all the possible addresses for the contact.
var address = instanceOfMozContact.adr
- A string representing the type for that address (e.g., "home", "work").
- A boolean indicating if it is the preferred address (
true) or not (
- A string representing the street name, number, etc. of the address.
- A string representing the city of the address.
- A string representing the geographical region of the address.
- A string representing the postal code for the address.
- A string representing the name of the country for the address.
|Contacts Manager API||Working Draft||First Working Draft (unstable)|
|vCard Format Specification
The definition of 'Contact.adr' in that specification.
|IETF RFC||RFC 6350|
|Feature||Chrome||Firefox (Gecko)||Internet Explorer||Opera||Safari|
|basic support||No support||No support||No support||No support||No support|
|Feature||Android||Chrome for Android||Firefox Mobile (Gecko)||IE Mobile||Opera Mobile||Safari Mobile|
|basic support||No support||No support||18.0||No support||No support||No support|
 As the specification is unstable, the Gecko implementation is completely non-standard.