The Kuma development team uses a lot of tools and reference material while working. This article provides links to them.
Plans and schedules
- Current work: Github PR queue
- You can see what's going on currently by looking at the Github pull request (PR) queue.
- Engineering roadmap
- The engineering roadmap shows what's being worked on currently as well as what the team plans to work on in the future.
- Kuma project repository
- You can get the Kuma source code from our Github repository. Feel free to fork it, edit it, and submit PRs!
- Django framework
- Kuma is built atop the Django framework. Read its documentation here.
- jQuery framework
- We also use jQuery for various UX functionality. Its documentation can be found here.
- Node.js API
- If you plan to work on the KumaScript backend, you'll need to read up on the Node.js backend it uses.
Document Tags and Contributors
Contributors to this page:
Last updated by: Sheppy,