If you'd like to contribute to the Kuma project to help us build a great wiki platform and to make the Mozilla Developer Network site better, the documents here should help you join in the effort.
Contributing to Kuma
- Getting started with Kuma
- How to fork Kuma from Github and set up your development environment.
- Help wanted
- We have lots of bugs filed on Kuma. This article lists some we would love to see contributors help with.
Tools and tasks
- A list of Kuma bugs. Feel free to look through them and find something you'd like to fix! This link requires you to log into Bugzilla.
- Report a bug
- If you've had a problem with Kuma, or have an idea for a way to make it better, you can file a bug!
- A list of recently pushed changes; this is a great place to look to see what's happened recently.