- The Kuma API
- Kuma provides a simple API that lets you access information about pages, and even to push new content to pages.
- Introduction to KumaScript:
- ...the Kuma template language
- Using KumaScript and templates
- A guide to how to use KumaScript templates in article content.
- KumaScript reference
- A reference to KumaScript.
- Contributing to Kuma
- A guide to forking Kuma and contributing to the project.
Older articles to sort out:
- Getting started with Kuma: information about the platform; differences between Kuma and the Mindtouch Deki platform
- The MDN editing interface: keyboard shortcuts; description of interface components and functions
Tools and tasks
- A list of Kuma bugs. Feel free to look through them and find something you'd like to fix! This link requires you to log into Bugzilla.
- Tools and links
- This page has a detailed list of various useful tools and reference documentation pages. Find the pages our devs use every day here!
- Report a bug
- If you've had a problem with Kuma, or have an idea for a way to make it better, you can file a bug!
- A list of recently pushed changes; this is a great place to look to see what's happened recently.
- What's deployed?
- A status board that indicates what's been deployed to the production server.
- Kanban board
- The Kanban board used for managing ongoing work on the Kuma project.
- Server Monitoring
- Some of our New Relic charts