Over time, MDN's guidelines for page layout and style have changed. A lot of API reference pages need to be updated to match the new style guidelines.
|Where does it need to be done?
||Within the articles listed as requiring these updates: "List of pages with the old layout" in Documentation status
|What do you need to know to do the task?
- Ability to write basic English sentences.
- Ability to use a text editor.
- Ability to apply standardized formatting.
- Understanding of the parts of an API reference page.
|What are the steps to do it?
- Pick an article that needs its layout updated.
- Follow these instructions: (right-click > View Image to enlarge the diagrams)
- Once you are done, edit the list of pages that need updating and strike through the page you just fixed!
Document Tags and Contributors
Last updated by: