From time to time, as the developers of MDN's Kuma platform make changes to the site, we provide early access to those new features to members who have opted in to be beta testers. As is typical with any "beta" test, features might not work properly in some situations.
- While logged in to MDN, hover over the gravatar in the top navigation bar.
- In the menu that appears, click the Edit profile button.
This opens the profile page in edit mode.
- Tick the checkbox for Beta tester.
- Click the Publish button at the bottom of the profile page.
- While logged in to MDN, click your avatar in the top navigation bar. This takes you to your profile page.
- Click the Edit button. This opens the profile page in edit mode.
- Clear the checkbox for Beta tester.
- Click the Publish button.
There are two ways you can give feedback about a beta test:
- Share qualitative feedback on the MDN discussion forum. Add a post to the Beta feedback thread. Or,
- File a bug, using the following steps:
- Create an account on Bugzilla if you don't already have one.
- Open a bug report in Bugzilla for MDN.
- Include the word "beta" in the Summary field to help MDN developers filter and triage incoming bugs.
- Fill out the bug report form to the best of your ability. Be as detailed as possible.
- Click the Submit button.