This page is meant to be an entry point for developers interested in contributing to Mozilla's DOM code.
The documentation for DOM users (web developers, XUL application and extension developers) is at the DOM page.
The team and the source code
See the Module owners page.
- Mozilla DOM Hacking Guide
- Introduction to XPCOM for the DOM
- Mapping DOM Objects to their C++ classes
- http://www.mozilla.org/newlayout/dom-roadmap.html (how up to date?)
- wikimo:DOM:Home Page (random DOM-related notes)
DOM bugs are in various DOM components in the Core product