This is a collection of frequently asked questions about Mozilla embedding.
Mailing list: email@example.com
- Introduction to Gecko and Embedding
- Embedding Gecko
- What files do I need in order to embed?
- How is the embedding distribution made?
- Why do I need to distribute XPT files with my application?
- How do I keep up with Gecko interface changes?
- Does this mean my compiled product will work with all future versions of the GRE/Gecko/Mozilla?
- What platforms are supported?
- Does the embedded build support secure protocols like HTTPS?
- How does my application communicate with Gecko?
- Can I embed without...
- Can I embed Mozilla's HTML editor?
- What widget toolkit does Mozilla use?
- Does the embedded Mozilla have Java support?
- Can I embed Mozilla in any other way?
- How do I...
- Common Problems