. It is also useful to find bugs in source code as it allows for much more error checking than C++ is capable of by itself. Dehydra is built as a GCC plugin, thus it is easy to use for projects that already support GCC.
Dehydra is also useful for generating language bindings and is used to bootstrap Treehydra, a heavy-duty static analysis GCC plugin.
- Installing Dehydra
- How to do download and install and dependency info
- Dehydra Manual
- How does this thing work?
- Dehydra FAQ
- Answers to common questions
- Static Analyses
- Analyses being worked on for Mozilla 2
- Steps to Dehydra 0.9 release
- Pork C/C++ Refactoring Tools, Mozilla 2, SpiderMonkey