- UI Common
- appearance - the value of this attribute gives a hint to the XForms processor as to which type of widget(s) to use to represent this control
- accesskey - used to specify the keyboard shortcut for focusing this control
- Single-Node Binding
trigger element can be bound to a node containing data of any type. Actually, the
trigger element doesn't interact with the data in the bound node. However,
relevant model item property on the bound node has an effect on a
trigger. If the bound node is irrelevant, then the
trigger will be hidden.
trigger element can be represented by the following widgets for the specified
appearance attribute values:
- button - default representation (xhtml/xul)
- link/clickable text - used when
appearance = 'minimal'(xhtml only)
Displaying a button is the default presentation (xhtml/xul).
- analogous widgets are <html:input type="button"/> and <xul:button/>
XForms authors can use this representation if they want to have a widget like a XHTML anchor (xhtml only).
appearanceattribute contains the value
- analogue widget is <xhtml:a/>.