The documentation listed below is archived, obsolete material about open Web topics.
- E4X Tutorial
- (Please update or remove as needed.)
- MSX Emulator (jsMSX)
- Scope Cheatsheet
vars and block-scoped
- Here's a radical idea: Use one language to write entire Web apps -- the same language which billions of web pages already use, every day.
- A sharp variable is a syntax in object initializers that allows serialization of objects that have cyclic references or multiple references to the same object.
- Standards-Compliant Authoring Tools
- Creating cross-browser code upfront will save you lots of time quality testing your web content. The following authoring tools adhere to the W3 standards. If you're using older versions of tools that rely on old browser bugs or generate browser-specific code, it may be time to upgrade: