Summary: mozilla.dev.tech.layout - October 28 - November 3, 2006
- New Reflow Branch off of Trunk
- L. David Baron announced that he merged the reflow branch to a new branch (REFLOW_20061031_BRANCH) off of the trunk.
- HTML5 @ W3C
- Discussion of the official announcement from W3C on the development of HTML5 and how MathML should be included in it.
- Firefox Table Captions
- Discussion on how IE displays captions depending on the size of the content while FF uses a default setting. Captions in FF also exceed the table length and become hidden if it's surrounded by a bounding div element. A test case is pending.
- Perf Question (reflow branch)
- A look into bug #352367 and the mention of possibly reducing the number of times nsFrame::IntrinsicWidthOffsets is called for each cell within a table.
None this week.