Summary: mozilla.dev.platform - November 4th - November 10th, 2006
No announcements this week
- beaufour moves the discussion about XulRunner unit-tests like xpcshell from mozilla.dev.platform to mozilla.dev.quality.
- Benjamin Smedberg crossposted a notice about Unit Testing For the Mozilla Toolkit, letting developers know about the importance of testing for the improvement of Mozilla 2, and asks for complete coverage. Several community members comment, backing up Benjamin's post.
- William VanderPol asks, regarding Remote XUL Applications, if is it possible (or does it exist?) to have an extension that will allow chrome access to certain specified URL's? James Leigh points out that resources are available at O'Reily, in the Creating Applications with Mozilla section.
- Benjamin Smedberg has been "working on some xptcall refactoring which will allow us to expose XPTCall via a frozen API (and C linkage)". He is looking for xptcall port maintainers to submit patches to bug 349002.
- Matthew Gertner wants to know if anyone has written code to paste images from the clipboard on platforms other than Windows? As of the end of the week, there is no reply.
No meetings this week