- governance topics
- Mitchell Baker announces that topics have been posted in the governance group.
- Windows DDE Shell Integration removal
- Robert Strong announces that a long standing bug in Firefox's use of the Windows DDE Shell Integration code has been uncovered during Vist OS integration testing. Firefox's use of this code has been removed but the Windows DDE Shell Integration code has been kept so that 3rd party apps depending on this code can stay working.
- Firefox 184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11 Update - We Need Help!
- Jay Patael calls for help getting the next update ff 1.5.x and 2.x. He requests blocker bug owners get their patches in asap and since check approval will be granted daily that they be ready to check their patches in as soon as they are approved.
- Automatic configure updated back
- Preed announces that the machine that does the automatic autoconf/configure generation (egg.build.mozilla.org) is back up.
- Gecko 1.9a1 Triage Meetings
- Vlad announced that the Gecko devs will be taking over the ff2 triage meetings until Gecko 1.9a1 ships (Nov 28th). Watch #grandparadiso for updates.
- November 29th Gecko 1.9/Gran Paradiso Status Meeting
- Bon Echo Project Status: remaining "to-do" items
- Beltzner starts a discussion on when to offer 18.104.22.168+ users the chance to upgrade to ff2.x (now or when ff22.214.171.124 is released). Also discussed is the the MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH's NPOTB (Not Part Of The Build) checkin policy.
- This newsgroup or "governance"?
- Mitchell Baker asks where should topics about organization and governance, moz.dev.planning or moz.governance?
- mozilla.org staff, project drivers, and technical oversight
- Mike Connor starts a discussion about the need for a "buck stops here" group and the replacement of email@example.com. Three replacement groups (with sample makeup) are proposed.