Summary: mozilla.dev.builds - October 7th to October 13th 2006
- Werner Flamme cannot build FireFox 22.214.171.124 on his SUSE Linux 10.0 x86_64 box. He gets an error in the middle of his build. He has disabled Xft and has tried looking at related postings by Benjamin Smedberg gcc-40-workarounds and gcc-and-visibility-one-step-forward-hit-a-brick-wall
- Paul Reed announced that they are setting up a new installation of the Tinderbox and Bonsai servers onto new, supported hardware. Some testing and validation has been done, but they would like other people to look at the installations and complete the setup before they switch over.
- New Tinderbox Installation
- New Bonsai Installation
- If any inconsistencies are found please use Bugzilla to let them know
- There were no discussions this week.
- There were no meetings this week.