Summary: mozilla.dev.apps.thunderbird - November 10 - 17, 2006
- None for this week
- How to fiter out mail for a particular recepient?
- This user want to add a filter to his TB, so that it could color the mail that is for a particular recepient, however, the regular expression that he uses doesn't work and want suggestion from others. A few suggestion is posted.
- What file format is TB's address book using?
- How to get review for work-in-progress patch?
- Answer: CC whoever you need review from, but don't post a formal review. Steps for posting a formal review is provided also.
- How to access xyz.properties items
- More detail and code examples are provided in the posting.
- How to create top-level folders in INBOX with an IMAP account on Courier Server.
- Solution is provided by Jay Lee
- Should there be an additional options for account configuration that just delete the messages from the server whenever they are deleted in TB?
- Some discussion is posted. However, David Bienvenu stated that the options already exist in TB 2.0, just that it is a hidden.
- Code Review Requested for SMTP Swticher
- No comment is made.
- Calendar Project Weekly Status Meeting - 2006/11/15 17:00 UTC
- Calendar Project weekly QA Chat - 2006/11/02 16:30 UTC