Summary: mozilla.dev.apps.firefox - October 20, 2006 - October 26, 2006
None this week.
- Should be easier to import bookmark backups
- User asking for thoughts about having Bookmarks Manager's Import Wizard import from backups in the bookmarkbackups folder. No repiles yet.
- Fx 1.5.0.x (Linux) not building since 20-Oct-2006 17:45 PDT?
- Tony inquires why tinderbox is showing that the Fx 1.5.0.x (Linux) has failed since October 20. Gavin replies that "[t]he log file shows a "no space left on device" error when trying to link the final executable."
- Learn the Traffic Magic of Search Engine Cloaking
- Mark describes the magic of Search Engine Cloaker. (what it is, how to use it)
- Cross-post-and followup fx2 announcment to support-firefox
- Request for when the announcement about Firefox 2's release to be posted on the mozilla.dev.apps.firefox newsgroup.
- Firefox Killer features suggestion
- John describes his suggestions for "killer features" for firefox.
- Debug Minefield on Intel Mac
- An inqury about how to debug minefield on an intel mac.
- Rebuild FireFox after modifying source code
- An inqury about how to rebuild the code after making a minor change - the user is unfamiliar with how to use the command prompt.
- Bug in FireFox when import passwords from SeaMonkey
- A possible bug find - perhaps a version error instead?
- There should be a 'changes' FAQ
- A user suggests that a FAQ page be made for changes, since the same two questions keep coming up.
- nsIAlertsService under Linux
- An inqury about why nsIAlertsService is not a service found in firefox 2.
- Is this a bug in Firefox?
- An inqury about inaccurate layout for firefox being a bug - shaver suggests its a bug with Gecko instead.
- error building firefox-2.0rc3 on uclinux
- An error was found about building on uclinux, user googgled the error and suggests that the error found in older versions. No replies yet.
- Ubuntu Firefox UA string
- A user questions Ubuntu 6.10 and their Firefox's UA string, the zeros seem to be wrong.
None this week.