Summary: mozilla.dev.accessibility - Oct 6, 2006
- Legal Precedent Set for Web Accessibility
- US Federal court rules that retailers may be sued if its website is inaccsessible. Read more...
- W3C Sets Road Map for Web App Accessibility
- The W3C introduced its WAI-ARIA (Web Accessibility Initiative for Accessible Rich Internet Applications) roadmap--a set of guidelines for developers to make accessible web content. This set of documents tackles some of the difficulties that AJAX has been causing with regards to accessibility. Read more...
- Other links of interest:
- Accessibility Hackfest 2006 - October 10-12 in Cambridge, MA (more details)
- Participants include the Mozilla Foundation, IBM, Sun and Novell to name a few.