This is an example of what a Newsgroup summary should look like when completed.
- Firefox 2/Gecko 1.8.1 bug approvals
- Starting on Friday July 21 at 10:00a PDT the release triage team will no longer be accepting bugs unless they meet one of the posted criteria. Criteria are included in the linked post.
- Firefox 220.127.116.11 planned release - 2006/07/26
- Firefox survey feedback requested
- Rachel Werner (Mozilla Corp marketing intern) requested feedback on a proposed user survey. The survey questions and feedback are included in the thread. Deadline for feedback has passed.
- Dropping bugs from blocking1.8.1+
- David Baron suggested a list of bugs that could be dropped from the blocking list. View bugzilla list.
- Mozilla Project weekly status meeting - 2006/07/24 1:00p PDT (Last meeting notes)
- Firefox 2 (Bon Echo) status meeting - 2006/07/25 11:00a PDT (Last meeting notes)
- Firefox 3 (Gran Paradiso) status meeting - 2006/07/26 11:00a PDT