This is an archived page. It's not actively maintained.
Tamarin is available under the MPL/GPL/LGPL tri-license.
- Release Tracking
- Information on current, past, and upcoming releases of Tamarin.
- Adobe ActionScript Virtual Machine 2 (AVM2) Overview (PDF, 400K)
- The instructions, architecture, and file format supported by the AVM2. See also the possible errata.
- Tamarin Build Documentation
- How to get, build, and use Tamarin.
- Tamarin Build System Documentation
- Documentation on how the Tamarin build system works and how to modify.
- Tamarin commit hook
- Instructions for installing and using the mercurial hook for Tamarin.
- Tamarin Acceptance Testing
- Instructions on how to validate changes to the Tamarin source code.
- Tamarin pages at wiki.mozilla.org
- More documentation.
- MMgc overview
- An overview of the Tamarin garbage collector.
- Nanojit LIR
- In Nanojit, LIR is the source language for compilation to machine code.
- Tamarin strings documentation
- The implementation of Tamarin strings has changed. This page is a how-to about the changes, and what can be done to adapt source code to the changes.
- Tamarin doxygen documentation
- Documentation for the latest release.
- Tamarin on mozilla.org