Update: I've removed documents from this list that have been migrated into the wiki. The list of completed documents is available through the DevEdge page.
If you would like to sign up to do the migration of any of these works, just "Edit" this page and add your name to the "Migrators" list for the piece.
If there is DevEdge content you think should be migrated that isn't currently on this list, feel free to add it.
Note: Use example at Sample:Original Document Information to credit original authors.
Note: If you're digging around the mirror and see anything there that you think should be migrated to Devmo that isn't on this list, feel free to add it below. A raw list of everything that has not been migrated at all appears there.
Book Length Works
- In progress: Netscape Gecko Plugin API Reference 1.0
- In progress: Transforming XML: Netscape and XSLT 1.0
- In progress: Rapid Application Development With Mozilla
- Mostly completed: Bypassing Security Restrictions and Signing Code
- Original: Bypassing Security Restrictions and Signing Code
- Wiki Location: Bypassing Security Restrictions and Signing Code
- Migrators: Joel Stanley
- I added the related links from the original article. However, the link about SignTool seems to be broken. Anyone knows what to do? Mathieu Deaudelin 15:22, 17 May 2005 (PDT)
- Mostly completed: Netscape Gecko Compatibility Handbook
- Original: Netscape Gecko Compatibility Handbook
- Wiki Location: Gecko Compatibility Handbook
- Migrators: Mathieu Deaudelin
- There are inline examples on this page that cannot be migrated. They are dependant on some code that cannot be integrated in the page.
- Dependant on:
- Updating DHTML Web Pages for Next Generation Browsers on devedge
- The tune-up wizard (see below, in the wishlist section)
- Mostly completed: Popup Window Controls
- Started: Scripting Plugins: Macromedia Flash
- Completed: SOAP in Netscape Gecko-based Browsers
- In progress: CSS Support Charts
- Started: Using Mozilla in Testing and Debugging Web Sites
- Started: Browser Feature Detection
- Mostly Completed*: Rich-Text Editing in Mozilla 1.3
- "Mostly Completed" means I'm waiting for a location to store example and source files which are required for demoing the information in the articles.
- Original: Rich-Text Editing in Mozilla 1.3
- Wiki Location: Rich-Text Editing in Mozilla
- I dropped the 1.3, as the article still applies and shouldn't sound outdated.
- Migrators: Joel Coreson
- Note: the article links some external example files, not sure how to migrate them (perhaps via "Upload file" function that's normally used for images?) Also check if any extra files live in the article's directory --Jens.B 14:07, 26 Apr 2005 (PDT)
- Dependant on:
Please put completed articles on the DevEdge page instead.
- Almost completed: Eric Meyer's articles on ViewSource
- Security Developer Central -> Security
- Plugins Central -> Plugins
- DevEdge Community -> Mozilla Web Developer Community