Marketplace feature removal
The functionality described on this page no longer works — Firefox Marketplace has discontinued support for Android, Desktop, Tablets, and payments (and other related functionality). For more information, read the Future of Marketplace FAQ.
Provides support for managing and installing Open Web apps in a browser. A manager can be accessed via
- Is an
installevent is received.
- Is an
uninstallevent is received.
- Defines an event handler for the
enabledstatechangeevent; this is received when an app is enabled or disabled using
- Returns all applications.
- Sets an application to be enabled or disabled.
- Removes a watch callback function. After this function is called, the specified watch callback is no longer called.
- Lists all installed apps in the user's repository.
- Uninstalls an app from the user's repository.
- Sets up a callback function to be called whenever an app is installed or removed from the repository.
Not currently part of an official specification.
Supported in Firefox OS 1.0.1.
setEnabled() supported in Firefox OS 2.2.