The following articles cover security-related topics about Firefox OS. This includes overall security features as well as application security and how the install process is kept secure.
Firefox OS security documentation
- The Firefox OS security model
- An overview of the Firefox OS security model.
- System security
- Details of security controls built-in to the FirefoxOS runtime.
- Application security in Firefox OS
- An overview of how applications are made secure on Firefox OS.
- Securely installing and updating applications
- How Firefox OS securely installs and updates applications.
- Debugging and security testing with Firefox OS
If you're working with Firefox OS, or developing applications you'd like to run on Firefox OS devices, there are community resources to help you!
- Consult the Firefox OS project forum:
- Ask your question on Mozilla's Firefox OS IRC channel: #fxos
Don't forget about the netiquette...