The Alcatel One Touch Fire smartphone is powered by Firefox OS with a 1 GHz processor and 3.2 MP Rear Camera. It is available in many different parts of the world, through a wide variety of operators.
Get a device
The Alcatel One Touch Fire is available through standard retail channels.
Updating & upgrading the software
The device's system image is locked, so you can only update the software when the network operator releases an OTA update.
You can find more of the device specifications listed on Alcatel's Website under Specification tab
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7227A, 1 GHz CPU
- Camera: 3.2 megapixel rear
- Battery: 1400 mAh
- Display: 3.5” HVGA TFT 262K color display
- Resolution: 320x480 pixels
- Internal memory: 512MB NAND + 256MB RAM
- External memory: MicroSD Card: up to 32GB
- Size: 115 x 62.3 x 12.2 mm
- Weight: Approx. 108g
- Mozilla Orange
- Pure White
- Apple Green