adr property is a list of all the possible addresses for the contact.
var address = instanceOfMozContact.adr
- A string representing the type for that address (e.g., "home", "work").
- A boolean indicating if it is the preferred address (
true) or not (
- A string representing the street name, number, etc. of the address.
- A string representing the city of the address.
- A string representing the geographical region of the address.
- A string representing the postal code for the address.
- A string representing the name of the country for the address.
|Contacts Manager API||Working Draft||First Working Draft (unstable)|
|vCard Format Specification
The definition of 'Contact.adr' in that specification.
|IETF RFC||RFC 6350|
Supported in Firefox OS 1.0.1.