These articles provide extra information on more advanced Open Web Apps topics. Topics such as app architecture documentation to help with the design and implementation of open web apps and other documentation for creating a store for selling and distributing open web apps.
Apps architecture documentation
- Web apps architecture
- An overview of the architecture behind the Open Web Apps project's design and implementation.
- Platform-specific details of app installation
- There are some differences in how apps are installed across the various platforms that support Open Web Apps; this article will help you to understand them.
- Open Web Apps for Android
- Information about installing and testing Open Web Apps on an Android device.
- App runtime release notes
- Release notes for the Web app runtimes for various platforms.
- Creating a store
- Information that may be helpful to you if you want to build your own store for selling and distributing Open Web Apps.
Tools for app developers
Technology reference documentation
Getting help from the community
If you still aren't sure how to do what you're trying to get done, feel free to join the conversation!
- Consult the webapps forum:
- Ask your question on the Open Web Apps IRC channel: #openwebapps