CSS3 3D Furniture Showcase
A rotating 3D furniture showcase
More About This Demo From The Author
CSS3 3D Furniture Showcase uses CSS transforms to create a room that is filled with products. The user can navigate around the room either using the left and right keyboard keys or by clicking the "showcase" button.
When a product is clicked within the room, a fancybox modal appears with more information about that product as well as a button that allows the user to purchase it.
When the necessary technologies (3D transforms) aren't supported in a browser, the page will fallback to a more basic layout with full access to the product range still.
The demo relies on the following third party products:
- Modernizr (modernizr.com)
- Fancybox (fancybox.net)
Royalty free images from http://www.sxc.hu:
- Remote: http://www.sxc.hu/browse.phtml?f=view&id=1196729
- Pot Plant: http://www.sxc.hu/browse.phtml?f=view&id=860097
- Sofa: http://www.sxc.hu/browse.phtml?f=view&id=718857
- Picture frame: http://www.sxc.hu/browse.phtml?f=view&id=1205011
- TV: http://www.sxc.hu/browse.phtml?f=view&id=1361461
Creative commons video from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Guillemot_theora_conversion_test.ogv
Get the Source Code
This demo is released under the GPL license.