So you've figured out how you'll make your app a success, chosen how to deliver it and seen the options for delivering it beyond Firefox OS, and written and tested your code. Now it's time to make it available to users worldwide and publish it on Firefox Marketplace. This section provides a guide to all the tasks you need to perform to publish and update your Open Web Apps on Firefox Marketplace, as well as useful additional information.
- Submission checklist
- This checklist will help you prepare for submitting your app.
- Marketplace review
- Understand the process and criteria used when your app is reviewed.
Policies and Guidelines
- Icons (App Center)
- Get details of the icon sizes required for various releases of Firefox OS.
- Icon design (Mozilla Style Guide)
- Your app or in-app product icons may follow a circlar or square design, find out more from the Mozilla Style Guide.
- Privacy Policies
- Screenshot guidelines
- These guidelines provide information on the best approaches to the screenshots you include in your app's Marketplace listing.
- App testing and troubleshooting
- These guidelines provide information on setting up a test environment, testing your app and troubleshooting issues you may find.
Submitting your app
- App submission process guide
- So you're ready to publish your first app, or want to publish an app with a packaging method or features you haven't used before, get step-by-step instructions for submitting your app to Firefox Marketplace.
Updating your app
- Updating apps
- Maintaining the momentum behind your app means offering users regular updates; for new features and, although we all hope not, bug fixes. This page provides the information you need on how to deliver your app updates through Firefox Marketplace.
Managing your published apps
- App management guide
- Your app is published and you now want to make changes or find out how well it's been received. In this section discover how to change your app status, review statistics, and check your reviews and ratings on Firefox Marketplace.
- Adding a subdomain for your app
- If you want to offer more than one hosted app from your website, you'll need to create a subdomain for each one. This page explains how.