This page is not complete.
Placeholder for development getting started page.
- What is Firefox OS?
- Project Governance
- Firefox OS Development
- Build Environment
- HW Requirements
- Porting guidelines
- Bug Reporting
- First search https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/query.cgi (Product=Boot2Gecko) to see if the bug already exists. If you find the bug, you can append additional information if you are logged into Bugzilla.
- If the bug does not exist, you can log it at https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Boot2Gecko. There are excellent guidelines at How to Write a Proper Bug.
- Bug Fixing
- Adding Features to Firefox OS
- Contribution Process
- Process flow
- License requirements
- Firefox OS Release Information
- Release process
- Release train model
- Bugzilla overview and flagging
- App Development
Suggestions and Feedback
- Add "Contribution Process" section
- who do you work with
- what are the reviews, who from, and checkpoints
- license requirements
- who makes the call on what bugs get in and don't at any point in the development cycle
- I'm a partner, and I just showed up with a patch for a big new feature i want. Why are you not accepting the contribution?
- Pointer to release process overview
- what are these "trains"
- what are all these bugzilla flags