Chrono is a simple chronometer with lap counter, built to highlight various aspects of the Firefox OS development process. Read the full developer walkthrough.
- 7% HTML
- 11% CSS
- Chrono does not require a network connection to run.
- Open Web Apps
- Uses the Open Web Apps installation API to allow installation on the device independently on Marketplace.
- Gaia Building Blocks
- Chrono uses the same UI components as the built-in apps.
- Uses a volo.js script to optimize app before release, i.e. by auto-generating an appcache manifest.
- Uses jQuery to simplify common tasks such as DOM manipulation.