You've worked hard on coding your latest app, but how can you get something back when publishing it? This section goes through all the information you'll need to implement app payments, whether it is marketplace payments or in-app payments.
- Profiting from your app
- This detailed guide contains introductory discussions on how to monetize your apps, including paid apps, pricing, and handling payments.
- App payments guide
- This article covers the technicalities of paid apps.
- In-app payments
- A detailed guide to implementing support for in-app payments in your Web app.
- Validating a receipt
- A guide to when—and how—to validate your app's purchase receipt, whether you want to implement the validation yourself, or use a preexisting library.
- App pricing list
- A round up of fixed price points you can choose for your paid apps, and how these vary across different currencies, along with useful supporting information on dealing with app payments.
- Payments Status
- An at-a-glance summary of what countries have got our app payment services set up in them — basically, where can paid apps be distributed?
Tools for app developers
Technology reference documentation
Getting help from the community
If you still aren't sure how to do what you're trying to get done, feel free to join the conversation!
- Consult the webapps forum:
- Ask your question on the Open Web Apps IRC channel: #openwebapps