These documents and guides will help you learn how to publish your app and manage it on the Firefox OS Marketplace.
Note: Many of these documents are not yet on MDN, but need to be!
Working with the Firefox OS Marketplace
- Pre-submission checklist
- A checklist of things you should be sure to do before you submit your app to the Firefox OS Marketplace.
- Adding a subdomain for an app
- For security reasons, each app must have its own domain (or subdomain) on the Web. This article covers how to go about creating a subdomain for your app.
- Marketplace payments
- How your app can work with the Firefox OS Marketplace to enhance your distribution model (and your income, if your app isn't a free one).
- In-app payments
- A guide to implementing support for in-app payments in your Web app.
- Validating a receipt
- A guide to when—and how—to validate your app's purchase receipt.
- Marketplace review criteria
- An explanation of the criteria an app must meet in order to be published on the Firefox OS Marketplace; by following the guidelines laid out in this article, you can smooth the process of getting your app published.
- Submitting an app to the Firefox OS Marketplace
- This step-by-step guide will help you successfully submit your app to the Firefox OS Marketplace.
- Updating apps
- Information about how both hosted and packaged app updates are handled, and what you need to do to ensure that your app properly supports updating.
Firefox OS Marketplace APIs
- Marketplace utility library
- Submission API
- The Submission API lets you validate your app, update your app, and fetch information about the apps available to be installed.
- Payment API
- The Payment API lets you get information about and process in-app purchases as well as to simply get information about what pricing tiers are available.
- Recommendation API
- The Publicity and Recommendation APIs let you access information about apps from the Marketplace so you can offer recommendations of other apps the user might enjoy or find useful.
- Marketplace API
- All Marketplace-related documentation is centered here. I'm not convinced this particular link is really very useful.