These references and guides provide information useful to developers creating game apps using open Web technologies. Note that this page is somewhat obsolete, and future game dev docs will be included within our Game development zone.
Guides for game developers
- Special considerations for game developers
- Things you should keep in mind while designing and developing your game as a Web app.
- Serpent example game.
Resources for game developers
- Game engines and tools
- Links to useful libraries, game engines, and utilities that can help you create your game app.
Tools for app developers
Technology reference documentation
Getting help from the community
If you still aren't sure how to do what you're trying to get done, feel free to join the conversation!
- Consult the webapps forum:
- Ask your question on the Open Web Apps IRC channel: #openwebapps