Sign up for it here!
Firefox OS is one such platform that supports these extra features - if you want to develop Firefox OS apps, you've come to the right place! The following represents the journey we'd like to take you on as you create awesome apps. Click on areas of interest to learn more.
- Introduction to open web apps
- A high-level introduction to the main subtopics of Open Web Apps; a good place to start.
- Open Web Apps and Web standards
- High-level view of the intentions behind Open Web Apps.
- App development for Web developers
- Tips for new Web app developers interested in converting their Web sites into Web apps.
- App development for mobile application developers
- Suggestions for developers of apps for other mobile platforms who would like to start building Open Web Apps.
- Planning your app
- Start by planning your app — think about its purpose, target audience, and technologies needed. Sketch out its basic views and the paths between them. Think about a testing plan.
- App Layout
- All the guides and tutorials you could need to get ahead on effective layouts for responsive Open Web Apps.
- Designing your Web app
- Information regarding app and interface design practices.
- Developing your Web app
- How do build an app that does X? This section contains documentation about core app technologies, including the DOM, HTML5 and device APIs (WebAPIs).
- Publishing your app
- Guides to effectively publishing your app on the Firefox Marketplace, including documentation about taking advantage of features such as in-app payments.
- Frequently asked questions
- Questions that are often asked about Open Web Apps and the Firefox Marketplace. Find your answers here.