Sign up for it here!
Apps are built using standard Web technologies with additional metadata that allows the User Agent to discover, install, launch, and grant them additional privileges.
Documentation for app developers
- Web app basics
- Guides and references to help you create your app and make it install and run on devices.
- Designing your Web app
- Information regarding app and interface design practices.
- Developing your Web app
- Documentation about core app technologies, including the DOM and WebAPIs.
- Publishing your app
- Guides to effectively publishing your app on the Firefox Marketplace, including documentation about taking advantage of features such as in-app payments.
- Advanced topics
- An assortment of advanced technical articles about how apps are installed, differences in functionality across platforms, and more.
- Frequently asked questions
- Questions that are often asked about Open Web Apps and the Firefox Marketplace. Find your answers here.