Articles listed here provide a reference for the SDK's tools:
- Enables you to test, run, and package add-ons. cfx is unsupported and no longer accepted for add-on submission, jpm should now be used instead.
- cfx to jpm
- A guide to working with jpm if you're already familiar with cfx.
- Enables your add-on to log error, warning or informational messages.
- The jpm tool is the replacement for cfx. It enables you to test, run, and package add-ons.
- The Node-based replacement for
cfx --force-mobile. Enables you to run and test add-ons for Firefox Mobile (aka Fennec).
.jpmignoreto ignore files from your xpi builds.
package.jsonfile contains manifest data for your add-on, providing not only descriptive information about the add-on for presentation in the Add-ons Manager, but other metadata required of add-ons.