Diese Übersetzung ist unvollständig. Bitte helfen Sie, diesen Artikel aus dem Englischen zu übersetzen.
Hallo und herzlich willkommen zum Kapital "Styling von Boxen in CSS". Im vorherigen Modul haben wir uns den Inhalt von Boxen genauer angeschaut; in diesem Modul werden wir nun das Styling von Boxen selbst betrachten. Genauer, die Anpassung von Hintergrundfarben und -bildern, Rahmen sowie anderer Teile der Boxen. Wir werden zudem weitere Themen behandeln, wie z. B. die Chance HTML-Tabellen anschaulicher zu gestalten oder komlexere Effekte wie etwa Filter einzubinden.
Before starting this module, you should already have a basic familiarity with HTML, as discussed in the Introduction to HTML module, and be comfortable with CSS fundamentals, as discussed in Introduction to CSS.
Note: If you are working on a computer/tablet/other device where you don't have the ability to create your own files, you could try out (most of) the code examples in an online coding program such as JSBin or Thimble.
These articles will teach you all you need to style the CSS boxes on your pages in interesting and useful ways.
- Box model recap
- We looked at the basics of the CSS box model in our Introduction to CSS module. This article will provide a recap, and dive into some further details on the subject.
- In CSS you can do a lot to style the background behind your content. We've already looked at some simple uses, such as basic background colors and images; in this article, we'll tell the whole story, and look at some advanced features like multiple background images, and color gradients.
- Again, we've already looked at borders a bit — simple uses like setting border colors and styles. Here we'll give you an idea of what else is available, such as rounded corners and border images.
- Styling tables
- Styling an HTML table isn't the most glamorous job in the world, but sometimes we have to do it. This article provides a guide to making HTML tables look good, with the tools detailed in the previous articles.
- Advanced box effects
- This article acts as a box of tricks, providing an introduction to some of the advanced features available for styling boxes that don't fit into the other categories above — like box shadows, blend modes, and filters.
The following assessments will test your understanding of the box styling techniques covered in the guides above.
- Creating fancy letterheaded paper
- If you want to make the right impression, writing a letter on nice letterheaded paper can be a really good start. In this assessment, we'll challenge you to create an online template to achieve such a look.
- A cool looking box
- Here you'll get some more practice in creating cool-looking boxes, by trying to create an eye-catching box.
- Creating fancy boxes
- Some more cool box styling ideas.