- Content Security Policy
- An added layer of security that helps to detect and mitigate certain types of attacks, including Cross Site Scripting (XSS) and data injection attacks. These attacks are used for everything from data theft to site defacement or distribution of malware.
- Scripts and the Same Origin Policy
- The same origin policy prevents a document or script loaded from one origin from getting or setting properties of a document from a different origin.
- Securing your site
- Tips and best practices for security your site and your users' data.
- Known Vulnerabilities and Fixes in Mozilla
- Learn from our past mistakes.
- Bug bounties
- We appreciate all bug reports, but we appreciate reports of severe security bugs with $3000 rewards.
- Debugging Mozilla with Valgrind
- A memory debugger that can also track use of uninitialized memory.
- Building Firefox with Address Sanitizer
- A memory debugger that can also find non-heap errors.
- Mozilla's framework for custom static analyses.
- Clang Static Analysis
- A static analysis tool to find common bugs in C-family languages.
- Is my crash exploitable?
- A quick set of heuristics if you don't have time to debug fully.
- Fuzz testing
- The art of generating random input in order to break software.
- IRC channels