অনুবাদ অসম্পূর্ণ। দয়া করে ইংরেজি থেকে নিবন্ধটি অনুবাদ করুন ।
Gaming is one of the most popular computer activities. New technologies are constantly arriving to make it possible to develop better and more powerful games that can be run in any standards-compliant web browser.
ওয়েব গেম ডেভেলপমেন্ট পরিচিতি
- Introduction to game development for the Web
- An introduction to the technologies useful for game developers and how to get started developing games using Web technologies. This article also examines the business case for creating web games.
- Anatomy of a video game
- What is a video game, really? There are certain parts that are common between games (even if it doesn't seem like it). This article looks to explain concepts like main loops in a completely general context. When it does focus, it does so toward web standards.
- Special considerations for game developers
- This article from the App Center looks briefly at things you need to consider specifically when trying to create a game that will run as an open web app.
- Build New Games
- A collaborative site featuring a large number of open web game development tutorials.
- Creative JS
- Game programming patterns
- An online book, written by Bob Nystrom, which discusses programming patterns in the context of game development with the aim of helping game developers produce more effective, efficient code.
- Artillery blog
- HTML5 games company Artillery have some useful articles on their blog.
- Building games for Firefox OS
- A quick guide to creating 2D games with HTML5, for distribution on Firefox OS and other mobile platforms.
গেম ডেভেলপমেন্ট টপিক
- This section covers the tools available for facilitating the creation of effective gaming experiences on the Web, such as frameworks, compilers such as Emscripten, and debugging tools. It explain the core concepts behind each, giving you a solid base to work upon.
- This section contains many articles covering essential techniques for game development, such as physics, collision detection, animation, 3D, data storage, and much more.
- This section includes multiple case studies, taking the basic tools and techniques covered above and applying them to the creation of awesome games. There's something for you here, whether you are an experienceed web developer wanting to write 2D or 3D games, a C++ developer looking to port native games to the Web or a mobile developer looking for help writing better mobile games.
- A multiplayer, 3D first-person shooter game developed using Emscripten, WebGL, and WebRTC.
- Serpent game
- This Open Web App is a simple game based on the classic "snake" game. It uses the WebGameStub template, which can help you to quickly create a Web game.
- Monster Madness
- A WebGL and asm.js-based multiplayer online shooter, developed by Nom Nom Games and Trendy entertainment.
- WebGL and asm.js-based strategy game: capture all the suns to win!
Note that we are keeping track of ongoing work on game development documentation on our Game development documentation status page. If you want to help contribute to game development documentation, please have a look at this page to see what work needs doing!