- Status of each tag
- Result of the MathML 3 Testsuite
- Unofficial nightly builds with MathML patches applied (maintained by Bill Gianopoulos)
- Student Projects
- All Updates...
November 16, 2012
November 14, 2012
October 12, 2012
MathML has been enabled in Chrome Canary!
September 25, 2012
Story of a MathML summer project by Quentin Headen: Summer of Mozilla.
September 1, 2012
Thank you to all the contributors who have worked on the MathML project this summer!
May 3, 2012
New MathJax option available in Wikipedia. If you have a Wikipedia account, mathematical formulas can now be rendered with MathML!
- View Mozilla forums...
- IRC channel
- Wiki used by contributors - check out the latest developments and help us improving MathML in Mozilla.
- Installing fonts for Mozilla's MathML engine
- MathML Version 3.0 - W3C Recommendation, 21 October 2010
- W3C MathML Test Suite - Designed to check the implementation of each element one attribute (or built-in rendering behavior) at a time in a fairly thorough manner.
- MathML in Mozilla Developer Network
Sample MathML Documents
- MathML Start Page - with translations in different languages (Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, Thai)
- MathML Basics - Document tailored to display correctly with just the Symbol font that is pre-installed by default on most OS configurations.
- MathML Torture Test - Comparative testing of MathML rendering against TeX.
- Demo of some MathML tags: mfrac, mo, mtable, mspace, mmultiscripts, msqrt-mroot.
- MathML Extras - Technology demonstration of some interesting upshots from building natively upon the browser environment.
- Blog with comments that include MathML.
Create MathML Documents
Original Document Information
- Author(s): Roger B. Sidje
- Other Contributors: Frédéric Wang
- Last Updated Date: April 4, 2010
- Copyright Information: Portions of this content are © 1999–2010 by individual mozilla.org contributors; content available under a Creative Commons license | Details.