This translation is incomplete. Please help translate this article from English
XULRunner is a Mozilla runtime package that can be used to bootstrap XUL+XPCOM applications that are as rich as Firefox and Thunderbird. It provides mechanisms for installing, upgrading, and uninstalling these applications.
XULRunner also provides
, a solution which allows the embedding of Mozilla technologies in other projects and products.
Until version 41, XULRunner could be downloaded from ftp.mozilla.org.
Firefox (from version 3) ships with a private XULRunner package, which can run any compatible XULRunner application using the
firefox -app application.ini is equivalent to
xulrunner -app application.ini
Older builds are also available.
- Getting Started with XULRunner
- Short tutorial on building desktop applications with XULRunner.
- XUL Tutorial
- Once you have a working XULRunner application, use the XUL tutorial to expand it into a fantastic XUL application.
- XULRunner tips
- A collection of tips for working with XULRunner.
- Deploying XULRunner
- An introduction on how to package your application with XULRunner.
- XULRunner Hall of Fame
- Tracks all available applications based on XULRunner.
- Build Documentation
- Learn how to get the source and build it.
- Debug Documentation
- Steps to configure Venkman to debug your App
- XULRunner Guide
- A fairly complete, but outdated, introduction and tutorial for XULRunner which collates much of the documentation found here.