This translation is incomplete. Please help translate this article from English
This page includes archived beginners tutorials, from various places around MDN.
- Creating reusable content with CSS and XBL
- This page illustrates how you can use CSS in Mozilla to improve the structure of complex applications, making code and resources more easily reusable.
- Underscores in class and ID Names
- Summary: The use of the underscore character in CSS can lead to major display problems in multiple browsers. Learn why this is so, and how to keep your sites from being bitten by this problem. This technical note examines the use of underscores in CSS, and why they should be generally avoided in most circumstances.
- XML data
- This page contains an example of how you can use CSS with XML data.
- XUL user interfaces
- This page illustrates Mozilla's specialized language for creating user interfaces.